LitreviewHub.com is a reputable US-based provider of writing, editing and proofreading services for all sorts of literature review assignment.
We have a track record of satisfying our customers, but since each of them has unique requirements, we have a refund policy if by chance we do not meet the needs of our customer. Unlike some writing companies online, we take responsibility for any wrongs, for example, failure to deliver an order within the specified time without a genuine reason.
Our refund policy applies in scenarios where a customer seeks reimbursements of payments for literature review help service that fails to satisfy his or her.
Revision and Refund
It is the customer’s responsibility to contact LitreviewHub.com customer support department to relay information about the disappointing parts of your literature review within seven(7) days of order delivery. Your complaint should include the proof showing that why your order has not met the initial instructions for us to act accordingly. We have experienced quality editors to read and compare the text with original instructions and determine if the writer met or failed to reach the standards.
If your work is in indeed sub-standard, we will require the writer or editor to revise the work. We revise your order until it meets your expectations. If the writer or editor for your order is unavailable or unable to revise the work accordingly, we will assign it to someone else in our team who is familiar with the subject matter to do the revision.
The revision requirements by any customer should not be conflicting to the original instructions during order placement. LitreviewHub.com will consider deviation from the initial conditions to be a new rewrite and the customer could be liable for additional charges.
- We cannot provide a writer or editor for your order: We have a large team of professional writers and editors with a background in numerous academic backgrounds. In case are unable to find someone skilled in your assignment, we will not do a shoddy job but will inform you about it and reimburse your payment.
- Lateness: If we assign writing or editing to someone who does not complete the task within the given deadline or there is a delay in order delivery for the reason that is not beyond our control, you will get your money back. If the delivery is not too long after the deadline, we may consider sending your work and issue a partial refund.
- Plagiarism: All orders at LitreviewHub.com must pass through reliable plagiarism detecting software. Nonetheless, if there was an oversight and a client detects significant part of plagiarized sections, we will issue a full refund.
- Non-adherence to instructions: LitreviewHub.com is a platform where customers who are searching for literature review writing, editing or proofreading meet experts in their subjects to offer help. If we find an expert who does not adhere to instructions even after revisions, we may consider a refund.
- Extra-payment: If a customer by mistake pays twice for the same order or makes two similar orders with payments, we shall refund the extra amount. We also reimburse someone who mistakenly pays more for an order.